+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CTMH Welcome Home sample

CTMH Welcome Home sample

Yesterday when I first found this site and one other site that I am really enjoying I found a sample of a wonderful card that used CTMH Welcome Home. I can't find it again. I spent hours today searching and searching. I know that if I saw it I would remember it, but not no avail. The card used several of the stamps in the set and had several different elements to it. More complicated then most of the samples of the use of this set I have found in my search today. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you so much for any help finding it. I deliberately ordered the stamp set today just because of this card and now I can't find it. Crazy.....

Lynn

Re: CTMH Welcome Home sample

sorry, I'm no help, but I have to say..I hate when that happens to me! good luck

3. Re: CTMH Welcome Home sample

Lynn-Can you check the history on your computer and see where you were at on the internet? This might be the way to figure it out. Good luck. I hate when that happens!!
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

This is why we have an "add to favourites" button on the gallery. just use it everytime you think you might want to find a card again. I wish you luck with your search
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    This is why we have an "add to favourites" button on the gallery. just use it everytime you think you might want to find a card again. I wish you luck with your search

I have been using that ever since I discovered it yesterday. You know how hind sight works. Dang....

Thank you everyone. If you come across any samples of this let me know.

Lynn

+ Reply to Thread