+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glamour shots and costume photo sessions

Glamour shots and costume photo sessions

Have you ever done one of those "Glamour" shots at the mall? Or, gone to the amusement park or county fair, dressed up in those old fashion western clothing with friends and had your picture taken?

I confess, I did a "glamour" shot "thing" when I was 19. I started thinking about this after Sherri shared that she was going to get her hair cut; and I said she should take pictures and share them with us. Well, it got me thinking....wouldn't it be cool to get a bunch of Shackies together (I don't know when or where) and take a 'before' picture (with us wearing our capris / jeans / T-shirts); and then an 'after' shot after we all get glammed up?

I think it would be fun even to get dressed up in those "Old Wild West" saloon girls outfits. heheheheheh. I wouldn't know what to do with the picture after I had a copy of it. I'd put it up in craft room. I think it would be a hoot and it would definitely make me smile each time I looked at it.
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Glamour shots and costume photo sessions

I did both when I was in high school. My senior pictures were taken at Glamour shots!! I insisted!! LOL!!!

oh! that would be fun!! maybe some day

There's a picture of me someplace in one of those western saloon girl costumes many years ago

5. Re: Glamour shots and costume photo sessions

I did the old time photo thing with a girl friend the summer after we graduated from high school. I'm game to have a Shackie photo op ... sounds like fun!
    Teresa

Our family did one of those western ones...and they still tease me because I smiled.....I guess we weren't supposed to??? I've never done a glam shot- I think I'd be afraid to then have to go back to the REAL ME every day!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

7. Re: Glamour shots and costume photo sessions

Yes, I will admit that I have done this one or two times in my life - whether it was a professional shoot or a silly one done at home. lol It's fun to get dolled up and be silly!
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

ha! if you go to my profile in the members list, one of my pics is from a glamour shoot we had done at work. i love how Patty altered my curls to look the way they do in that photo. I would love to do that with some shackies..everything is better with shackies

lol

Sounds like lots of fun!
    Darlene

+ Reply to Thread