+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you use to write on car windows??

1. What do you use to write on car windows??

I don't think I mentioned this here but my dd's Volleyball team is going to the state competition in Sycamore IL in 2 weeks!!! They are currently 25/25 and have won first place in 2 tournaments (the most recent yesterday!!!) Becca's not playing a whole lot but Tiff tries to get her in at least one game. She's doing better & better the more she plays but I'm sure she will NOT participate in any of the games at the state competition. But, she wants to go & be a part of it all!

So, I want to write junk on the van windows on the way up there. I know that "in the old days" we would use shoe polish but I don't know if they even make that stuff anymore. Has technology advanced that we now have some sort of window paint?? Where would I even start looking??

2. Re: What do you use to write on car windows??

What about lipstick? I think that might work...

Re: What do you use to write on car windows??

look in the craft section of Target for window chalk. It's like a big Bingo dabber that you can write with. You might also find it in the Wedding section cos I have seen it called Wedding window chalk (for writing on car windows)
    Sarah

I've seen it in grocery stores too in the high school and college clothing areas.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

5. Re: What do you use to write on car windows??

Walmart has window art or something its called. That's what Emily uses when she writes things on her friend's cars for their birthdays. ha
    The Shackretary

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

They make special stuff to write on windows. You can also use white shoe polish.

I just use acrylic paints, the $.99 kind. But, if it rains, it might wash off!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Congrats to the team!!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

9. Re: What do you use to write on car windows??

Congratulations to the team! There is window paint out there. Remember not to put it on the car paint and to not leave it on the windows long. It will stain!!

10. Re: What do you use to write on car windows??

I knew it would stain the paint. We did it to the youth pastor's car for a birthday once (filled it w/balloons too!) It was like 1000 degrees that day & the colored stuff we used baked into the paint. It wasn't horribly noticable & he wasn't mad about it. We're going to Target & I'll see what's out there.

+ Reply to Thread