+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy happy joy joy!

Happy happy joy joy!

I sent along jpgs several of my "Outlines" stamped cards to a couple of magazines yesterday. This morning I awoke to an e-mail that three of them have been selected for publication!

I'm excited!
    ~Deborah

How cool is that!!! What magazines, you know we will all have to run out and get them.

3. Yippeeee Skippy!

Oh Deborah. Your work is always perfection and beautiful and amazing. It is no surprised that they'll be published. I also wouldn't be surprised if your art was the cover or centerfold pieces!

Can you tell us which magazines? I want to see them in print!

Congratulations!
    Jennifer

My blog

THANK YOU!!

These particular cards will appear in a mag called Paper Creations. I have another rubber stamped card appearing in a centerfold of Rubber Stamp Madness this spring.
    ~Deborah

Deborah, I knew your work was too good just to stay here with us! I'm so glad you submitted and are now being shared with the larger stamping world. Congrats!!!

very cool.

Woo Hoo! Congrats! Do they pay you for that, or is it just the prestige of having your work displayed?
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

Great news. It was just a matter a time because your work is always fantastic. Congratulations!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Congratulations. How exciting! Keep up the great work. Heather

Congrats!!!
    Mary

+ Reply to Thread