+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't sleep

1. Can't sleep

Ever have too much going through your brain and it just won't shut off?

2. Re: Can't sleep

YUP! Been there, done that!
    Traci

Re: Can't sleep

ALL THE TIME!!! It seems like almost every night I wake up at about 2am. There is nothing to do at that ungodly hour! I just lay there really still so the dogs don't know I'm awake. Then i don't have to take them outside! LOL

4. Re: Can't sleep

My DH has that problem and struggles with it all the time. Hopefully it won't last long and you can go sleep.

5. Re: Can't sleep

Oh yes. This happens to me quite often. Usually its work that I'm worry about. I ended up buying a booklight and always have a couple of books on the night stand. Whenever I toss and turn and lie awake I turn on the book light, open a book, and pretty soon I'm drowsy enough to fall asleep. I hope you are able to sleep in a little today.
    Teresa

Re: Can't sleep

I do it all the time- always about my work. I need to get a small book light too so I don't wake DH. I don't want my dog to know I'm awake either. This can't be good for us!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

7. Re: Can't sleep

Oh yes... it does time I put everything on my mind on paper... and then play a stupid game on the computer until my eyes cannot take it anymore and then I am usually to fall asleep... but my whole process can take quite some time but I find it better then just not sleeping in my bed!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

+ Reply to Thread