+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - Oct 9, 2009

1. Week 21 - Theme Challenge - Oct 9, 2009

I will be hosting the challenge this week. On Tuesday, Oct 19th, I will randomly pick a winner and will be sending them a prize. Maybe it"ll be something I pick up from Las Vegas Stamps while I'm there next week. I'll keep you guessing until I get back. Okay, let's get started...

Let’s Talk Turkey

Because Thanksgiving is Monday here in Canada, the Theme Challenge this week is all about turkeys! Well, anything to do with Thanksgiving really. It can be turkey, pumpkin pie, your favourite Thanksgiving food…..ooops, I must be hungry. As long as it’s Thanksgiving related, it’s good. Please use the keywords
    “Theme Challenge 21” when you upload your creations into the gallery.

All entries posted up to and including Friday, October 16th, 2009 before 11:00 p.m. will be eligible for a random drawing of a winner. Okay, go have some fun!

Here's a quick peek of the card I made. It will also be available in the gallery.
    Last edited by GrammaStamper; 10-10-2009 at 02:54 PM. Reason: corrected date

2. Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

bumpity bump for all to see

3. Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

Are y'all too pooped to participate. I posted this at 6:30 a.m. this morning because I couldn't sleep knowing that it was my week. Are you tired of the challenges?

4. Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

Thanks Barb for the challenge! Things have been very slow in challenge participatation. For the 2 previous weeks Artyfarty and myself were the only particpants and this week K played. Kerry is look at having month long challenges beginning next month...folks are saying a week is not long enough for them to participate. Hope you have more participation.

Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

I have an idea, I will be back later to post it once I have completed it.
    Roxie

6. Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

Just saw this...just did a turkey card for a card swap last week and I have all these extra turkey images Busy weekend, but I'm gonna try to do a card for this...have an idea already...will see if it works
    Cat

7. Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

Just read this...The date says 9/9/09...oops... Should say 10/9/09.

Here's mine:

Happy Turkey Day!

Kerry
    Last edited by kerry; 10-10-2009 at 11:18 AM.

8. Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    Just read this...The date says 9/9/09...oops... Should say 10/9/09.

Here's mine:

Happy Turkey Day!

Kerry
    Oh dear, I thought the challenges ran Friday to Friday. Do you mean I could have slept in yesterday and not stressed about posting it on the right day!!! LOL

ETA: Just re-read this and realized it's October not, September. I'm in a state....of total confusion!

Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

I didn't open this up because I thought it was old. I hope you can change the date so everyone sees it. LOL! We all have days like this, Barb. It sounds like a fun challenge. I just made a tag with apples, wish I'd used pumpkins instead.

10. Re: Week 21 - Theme Challenge - 09/09/09

Quote Originally Posted by teabear View Post
    I didn't open this up because I thought it was old. I hope you can change the date so everyone sees it. LOL! We all have days like this, Barb. It sounds like a fun challenge. I just made a tag with apples, wish I'd used pumpkins instead.
    Thanks, Tami, I did change the date. Hope it shows up.

+ Reply to Thread