+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Hanover PA

Hello from Hanover PA

Hi! My name is Karen and I just found this site and decided it would be a great place to meet other stampers and get ideas for projects as well.

I've been collecting stamps, tools and pretty papers for a while now
    Never had a lot of time for crafting while working, but I am newly retired and even though I have lots of free time these days I seem to have major mental block.

I've signed up for Stamp TV and a couple of other stamping forums in the hope that some of you gifted girls will rub off on me

2. Re: Hello from Hanover PA

YEAH!!! Finally someone who lives close to me!! Hi Karen, I'm Kim and I live in Greencastle, PA. I have some girls in my stamp club that live in East Berlin and two in Hanover. How cool is that? We'll have to stamp some time!
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

3. Re: Hello from Hanover PA

Hi - I'm Jan from VA. Welcome

Re: Hello from Hanover PA

hi Karen,welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Cindi from Maine. my dad is from pa, close to Pittsburgh. This is a great site to get inspired by and learn new things.

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Hi Karen... you've come to the right place. This is an incredibly supportive group of people who will support you in all you do, answer any questions you have and, generally, just make you feel welcome. Have fun here at the Shack. I'm Betty from the beach in NJ.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

hello and welcome!
    shelley

Hanover? That sounds familiar...where exactly is that? I'm in Pittsburgh, but from State College.

Right now I'm living in the Imperial area near the airport.
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Welcome Karen. I am Darlene from MA.
    Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by stampinmom3 View Post
    YEAH!!! Finally someone who lives close to me!! Hi Karen, I'm Kim and I live in Greencastle, PA. I have some girls in my stamp club that live in East Berlin and two in Hanover. How cool is that? We'll have to stamp some time!
    So nice to meet you Kim! I must admit I don't know Greencastle, but know the approximate area. I am thrilled to find someone close by. We will have to get together one of these days.

I'm not good at communication through this format, but will try to keep up a couple of times a week anyway. you can email me through my home mail as well.
    Talk to you again soon and thanks for the nice welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GotCats? View Post
    Hanover? That sounds familiar...where exactly is that? I'm in Pittsburgh, but from State College.

Right now I'm living in the Imperial area near the airport.

Hanover is between York and Gettysburg. South... on the Maryland border.
    I love your 'GotCats?' name! and btw... we have two cats, my little princess Scribbles a sweet 8yo tabby and monster boy Simon a 4yo russian blue.

+ Reply to Thread