+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !!!Woke up to SNOW!!!

!!!Woke up to SNOW!!!

Woke up to snow on my car this morning..I had just got done telling my DD that it was going to be cold out...like winter jacket cold and to wear gloves and then I looked outside and OMG! Snow! It is WAY TOO EARLY for us to have snow...because once we get it...we never get rid of it until April LOL...Just a dusting...but it is really cold out there...BRRRR! It is not looking like it will be a mild winter...I was hoping it would be a little less brutal than last yr as last yr was a nightmare in every sense of the word.

ok..just me complaining here...maybe it is time to move south LOL
    Darlene

2. Re: !!!Woke up to SNOW!!!

NO NO NO!!! It's way too early for this bad four letter word! We have it in our forecast for today and tomorrow. It is so unseasonably cold here again today. I took the kids to the airport at 5am and it was below 32! I wanted to jump in their suitcase and go with them

Do try to stay warm!
    Teresa

Re: !!!Woke up to SNOW!!!

I agree, Teresa, that it is way too early for this cold crappy weather lol...I was hoping the warmer weathr to come back...I mean it always can as the weather is usually never consistent here anyways.

Thank you and hope you stay warm too! Lately I have been wearing those toe socks to bed...I never liked them but they keep your feet warm, I just dont put my toes in the toe sections and I am good...and they are long too! It's funny when I get home from work I put on my comfy sweat pants and those socks and I am ready for bed LOL.
    Darlene

ha! you just keep it south of maine, please!!

5. Re: !!!Woke up to SNOW!!!

I agree with Cindi on this! ... I'm not ready yet for snow!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I want snow!!!! Can you send it here?? Yesterday we broke our record high of 92. We had that record for 78 years. It's been so hot and humid but this morning a cold front came through and it's beautiful out there. Our hih today is around 78 I think and then tomorrow is only 74! Whoo-Hoo!!!!!

7. Re: !!!Woke up to SNOW!!!

Bring it over to the Uk..I love snow and we have beentold due to climate change the Uk will see less n less as the years go by which is such a shame....I LOVE SNOW gimme gimme gimme lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christie View Post
    I want snow!!!! Can you send it here?? Yesterday we broke our record high of 92. We had that record for 78 years. It's been so hot and humid but this morning a cold front came through and it's beautiful out there. Our hih today is around 78 I think and then tomorrow is only 74! Whoo-Hoo!!!!!
    It's official I am m-o-v-i-n-g to TEXAS...or so I wish!
    Darlene

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Darleneh710 View Post
    It's official I am m-o-v-i-n-g to TEXAS...or so I wish!
    Just remember in the summer it's H.O.T. and humid!!!

10. Re: !!!Woke up to SNOW!!!

The prediction for Charlotte is this year is LOTS OF SNOW AND MUCH COLDER TEMPS ... I say bring it on. Charlie says "Let's move back to FL". LOL

Its beautiful out right now ... Its 56 and feels great.

The last 2 days haven't gotten out of the 40's so this is like a heat wave. We are going to trim the trees today. He's out there, waiting on me. HA
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread