+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A postive update on me.......

A postive update on me.......

i know that I have been MIA lately, well not really, I have been lurking alot just not posting to much. I wanted to thank you all for the support that you given me through my rough times for the better part of this last year.

I also wanted to thank you for picking up my slack on my last swaps, when I totality shut down this past summer. My of you pickedup my swaps for me and then actually had the hostess send me the swap and for that I'm internally gratful,but I want to aplolize for not sending oput personal emails to those who picked up my swaps along to the hostesses of those swaps. At the time that happened I was having trouble getting out of bed and ii wasn't eating or drinking. I lost about 30 lbs. At the same time Shadow got really sick from his hairballs and I had to take him to the vet, but he is during great now.

Since then though, I have gained the weight back, starting eating healthly, started making candles and my own room differuser oils, along with starting to replenish my own card collection. My sister had a baby girl Isabella Grace born july 14th. MY other niece Jadyn as started playing soccer and I have started seeing a guy that I went to highschool with and haven't seen for 15 yrs.

Don't worrry girls he lives a hour and 1/2 away and I have no plans on moving in with anybody until the papers are signed if you know what I mean. In highschool Patrick worshiped the ground I walked on and told me that he thought of me often in these past 15 yrs and he did try to contact me through emails sereval times but I was always involved in a BAD relationship at the time. Its great getting to know each other after all these years.

I just went to a christain women'sconfrence this past weekend and it was awesome, I even got to meet and get Mandisa autograph (you know the one from American Idol)

I just wanted to get you all caught up on my life and tell you all that I have missed you all greatly.
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

Re: A postive update on me.......

Mindy, I'm so happy for you that your life is moving forward in a positive direction. I can "hear" a little smile in your words. Keep smiling !
    Sarah

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

Keep up the good work, Mindy. My daughter went to some kind of an event a little while ago and got to see Mandisa, too.
    Michelle

4. Re: A postive update on me.......

Sounds like things are going much better for you. I'm so glad

Hope everything is finally turning around for you, Mindy.

Kathy

I too, can hear that you sound better. Keep it up.

Mindy, I am so glad for you that life is feeling better these days. Take it easy and know that we are here for you. Good to have you back! (thanks for the swap that I just got too)
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Mindy!
    So happy to read your update!
    Keep popping in! We've missed you~
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread