+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winner of Wk 21 Challenge

Hybrid View

1. Winner of Wk 21 Challenge

There were three (3) participants for this challenge and I thank you for your participation. In appreciation of your efforts, you will all be getting a little something from me. I visited Viva Las Vegas Stamps last week and came home with a mittful of unmounted stamps. I don't know who will get what, but you will all get something!

Thanks again to the following:

Far North
    Kerry
    Morgaineiser

You all did great work.

2. Re: Winner of Wk 21 Challenge

Oh Barb how kind that you are extending your wonderful trip to all of us! You are so very thoughtful! Thank you!

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Re: Winner of Wk 21 Challenge

Barb, what a great hostess you are. Congrats to all the winners!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

way to go, ladies!!
    congrats to all of you

5. Re: Winner of Wk 21 Challenge

Oh thanks...If you haven't sent it already, would you mind sending it on to another Shackie? I think a surprise RAK would thrill someone. I've received a prize already so I want to share...

If you've sent it already, do you mind if I send it on to someone else??? I just don't want to be greedy.

Kerry

6. Re: Winner of Wk 21 Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    Oh thanks...If you haven't sent it already, would you mind sending it on to another Shackie? I think a surprise RAK would thrill someone. I've received a prize already so I want to share...

If you've sent it already, do you mind if I send it on to someone else??? I just don't want to be greedy.

Kerry
    I haven't sent it yet, Kerry. I'm just getting the envelopes ready. If you have someone in mind, by all means send me a PM. I think that's a lovely idea.

Got my great stamp, thanks so much!
    Roxie

+ Reply to Thread