+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Our little Ben"

"Our little Ben"

It is with a heavy heart that this message goes out today. I never for a minute envisioned typing this out.

Our Little Ben died earlier today, succumbing (at age seven) to complications from the marrow transplant that he underwent a few weeks back.

Ben leaves behind a wonderful mother, Meg, who put her life on hold to see to it Ben got the care he needed.

Sharing some of Meg's words: "My beloved baby is resting now. He fought so long and so hard and I am SO PROUD of him. Thank you for all of your love and prayers."

For those of you who'd been so generous sending cards to Ben and Meg, here's an address if you'd like to send a sympathy card

Ms. Megan McCampbell
    C/O R. Hughes
    1122 Circle Drive
    Latrobe PA 15650
    USA

Deborah.
    Last edited by Deborah; 10-28-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Re: "Our little Ben"

oh, God bless them. I am sad to hear this, but It seems he will be in a better place now, a pain free place. I'm sending up prayers for Ben and his family.

3. Re: "Our little Ben"

I'm so sorry to hear this. I just cannot imagine the pain of losing a child, nor the pain Ben suffered through his illness. May he rest in peace.

4. Re: "Our little Ben"

I'm so sorry for your loss, and my prayers are with the family and friends. This is so sad. How old was he?

Oh my gosh I am just crying. God bless the family.
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Prayers for his family.
    shelley

Prayers for Ben and his family. May he rest in peace.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

BLess them! I know that they have given it their all and Ben too!
    I agree with the others-May he rest in peace and his family too as they sure put everything humanly possible into getting the best for him!

I am so sorry to hear about Ben. Prayers for Ben's family.

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Rest in Peace, Little Ben. So sorry to hear that, Deborah. Prayers for his family!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread