+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where can i find my old posts?

Question where can i find my old posts?

where can i find posts ive done latley... i usually check them in the new posts.. but after there not new anymore where do they go? that way i can see if more people responded to them...
    Jennifer Middleton

Re: where can i find my old posts?

After a period of time, the post don't show up if no activity is being done.
    I did stuff earlier in the day, and it's not there now, but it does exist.

If you go into the tab that says quick links, a box will come down and it will say Today's posts. That will bring up all of today's activities.
    shelley

thank you!!!!
    Jennifer Middleton

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Hi Jennifer! I'm enjoying seeing how you are jumping right into the midst of things--swapping and posting on the MB--so that we can get to know you!

If anyone responds or adds something to a Thread that you started, it will automatically go to the top of the MB.

If you want to check to see if someone commented about what you posted within someone else's thread--here's an easy way to find that--Click on your name (or anyone else's name) and a drop-down menu will show up with these choices:--view public profile; Send a private message to....; Send an email to....; Find all posts by....; and Add....to your Contacts.

Also in your Profile, over by where your name and address is--is a place to click that says "Show all statistics" or something like that. Then there will be a place to click on all your Threads and all your Posts.
    --Lidia

Also, if you are trying to find older ones (or someone elses) you can go to your profile, then click on "show all statistics", then there will be a link for threads you have posted to and threads you have started.
    We are all learning new things each day.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

oops - lidia and I must have responded at the same time....
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Jennifer ...I've been here for a couple of years now and still get confused with all the options. I'm glad you jumped in and asked. Stay inky...

thank u all so much for your help!!!
    Jennifer Middleton

Jennifer, so glad to see you are getting involved here! THis is SUCH a terrific community of friendly, warm-hearted women and we're so glad you are a part of us!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

thank u all so much!!!
    Jennifer Middleton

+ Reply to Thread