+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We're home and emotionally exhausted ...

1. Re: We're home and emotionally exhausted ...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
    Big hugs for you dear friend.

2. Re: We're home and emotionally exhausted ...

What a long ordeal, you must be exhausted. Sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and the rest of the family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Tracy

Re: We're home and emotionally exhausted ...

Hugs to you, Teresa.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Teresa, she sounds like she was an amazing woman -- so sorry that her active life was cut so short and so suddenly. May God give you and your family strength in the tough days ahead.

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

5. Re: We're home and emotionally exhausted ...

Thanks to all of you. The toughest moments are upon us tonight as two of her sons and all of the grandchildren will see her for the first time. That being said we have an amazing family and we are all supporting and taking care of each other ... just the way she would have expected us to. I'm not sure if I mentioned that this summer she sold her primary residence a half hour away and purchased a 42 foot 'taj mahal' of a camper and put it at the camp ground that borders our property as her summer home. Her four children have just left to walk there and spend an hour or so together before we get ready to head to the funeral home at 4pm.
    Teresa

I'm glad you all are close and can lean on each other, that will be a good comfort for you all.
    I'll be thinking of you all tonight,
    (((hugs)))

7. Re: We're home and emotionally exhausted ...

Sending more hugs and thoughts of comfort for you all xxxxx

+ Reply to Thread