+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: projects for palooza

Hybrid View

projects for palooza

It's been so long since I've made cards. I must get back to it. Anyway, in the gallery GSMom has made some simple christmas cards. I think I'd like to work on christmas cards at palooza.
    Kim

Re: projects for palooza

wish I was going this year but it isn't in the cards with the other trips and committments I have. I hope they do virtual Palooza again this year. Working on Christmas cards sounds fun.

Cindy

My Blog

3. Re: projects for palooza

Quote Originally Posted by GSMom385 View Post
    wish I was going this year but it isn't in the cards with the other trips and committments I have. I hope they do virtual Palooza again this year. Working on Christmas cards sounds fun.
    oh no!! Seriously??? I am going to miss you!!!!!!!
    Traci

that's a bummer cindy.

{click above for my craft blog!}

That is a bummer. Working on Christmas cards in April??? We could do that! We will miss you. Maybe things will work out and you'll be able to come.
    sweetpea

Quote Originally Posted by GSMom385 View Post
    Our Iowa girls aren't coming this year?? We'll miss you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
    Working on Christmas cards in April??? We could do that!
    Yep, I worked on bunches of Christmas cards there. I even still need to finish some of them.

And Kim, technically you DID work on some Christmas cards at Palooza. Remember you stamped some greetings with my Just Rite stamper!

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Our Iowa girls aren't coming this year?? We'll miss you guys!

Yep, I worked on bunches of Christmas cards there. I even still need to finish some of them.

And Kim, technically you DID work on some Christmas cards at Palooza. Remember you stamped some greetings with my Just Rite stamper!
    I did work on my cards and finished them up at home. That's why I want to do it again. I'm going to miss you Iowa girls too.
    Kim

8. Re: projects for palooza

I'm all for that! Especially since I've not made a single Christmas card....and I even signed up on Sherri's swap to make 5 a month....geez I'm bad

I can not wait for Palooza again this year!!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

10. Re: projects for palooza

Quote Originally Posted by spredbirds View Post
    I can not wait for Palooza again this year!!!!
    I know!! I was looking at my ticker just today and realized that it's only about 4 months away!
    Traci

+ Reply to Thread