+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Such a cool food site!

Such a cool food site!

I just saw this on another board and spent at least a half hour looking at so much yumminess! Good thing I am in a baking, treat making mood! The Pie in a jar is too cute!

http://www.ourbestbites.com/

Kathy

Re: Such a cool food site!

Oh my goodness! What a awesome site!
    shelley

what a cool site!! look out treadmill..here I come!!

Yummy! I've already written down her recipe for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Stuffed Potatoes. My family will thank you tomorrow

OK, now I'm REALLY hungry! What a cool site. TFS! Gotta go raid the fridge...
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Quote Originally Posted by teabear View Post
    Yummy! I've already written down her recipe for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Stuffed Potatoes. My family will thank you tomorrow
    Those sound really good, I didn't see that. Must go back.

Kathy

7. Re: Such a cool food site!

Great site-thanks Kathy! I'm thinking I need to make a goal of trying a brand new meal at least once a week beginning in January. It is so-o easy for me to do the same ol' thing.'

On a different note when I was a M's yesterday the staff were putting out ceramic mini-loaf pans-$1. each! Fun for the presentation of bread gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    Great site-thanks Kathy! I'm thinking I need to make a goal of trying a brand new meal at least once a week beginning in January. It is so-o easy for me to do the same ol' thing.'

On a different note when I was a M's yesterday the staff were putting out ceramic mini-loaf pans-$1. each! Fun for the presentation of bread gifts.
    I LOVE those mini loaf pans! I have used them for gifts and I have a few I've kept..sometimes instead of cupcakes or muffins I like to make mini loafs, and they are so cute in these mini loaf pans

9. Re: Such a cool food site!

Awesome! thanks so much for sharing this site--you know me, I'm always looking to try new recipes!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

+ Reply to Thread