+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I've lost 73 lbs in one year!

1. Red face I've lost 73 lbs in one year!

I had gastric bypass surgery on 7/7/09 and I've lost 57 lbs since then. I am so happy I had the surgery. I feel healthier, stronger and I'm more active. I'm able to buy clothes off the rack, ANY rack. I used to wear size 24/26 pants and now I'm almost in an 18. I'm falling in love with being a girl again. I love being all girly! I still have about 50 lbs to go. If you want to read my diary, you can click on my weight loss blog link in my signature.

I just wanted to share. Thanks for being here.

2. Re: I've lost 73 lbs in one year!

That is awesome Debbie!!! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!
    Traci

Re: I've lost 73 lbs in one year!

Way to go Debbie. I know how difficult it is to shed those pounds. Keep up the good work.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I check in once in a while on your weightloss blog. I love following your journey to the smaller you. Congrats!

Wow! Good for you. I know how hard it is to do this. I am a lifetime WW member and watch my numbers all the time. You have every right to love being you now!!! You go, girl!!!!

wow Debbie!!! That's fantastic!!!! I'm so happy for you! what an inspiration you are!

7. Re: I've lost 73 lbs in one year!

Debbie, that is so wonderful... you've lost a lot of weight in such a short period of time. I am very happy for you. It's also great to feel "normal" I've lost 107 lbs. since my surgery 02/10/2009, but I've stalled for three months... losing only 10 lbs. since September. I still have about 69 lbs. to go and I'm also buying clothes off the rack.. I went from a size 26-28 pants and 30-32 tops to 14-16 pants and xl tops. According to my surgeon I should go down to a size 4 when I'm done... (I don't want to be a size 4!!!) I will also be needing reconstructive surgery but that won't be for a couple of years... $9,000 for that in Mexico!!!

Again, congratulations on your huge success and keep up the good work!!!

I just subscribed to your blog!!!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

8. Re: I've lost 73 lbs in one year!

Awesome.....Well done Debbie and not forgetting Mary Jane too...both of you ladies are doing so well..keep up the good work xxxxxx

HOLY POUNDAGE, Batman!
    That's awesome....BOTH of you!
    Between the 2 of you, it's 180#######
    Way to go, and keep it up!
    HUGS...all the way around you!
    LOL
    Joanie

Congrads ! Way to go!
    shelley

+ Reply to Thread