+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Years challenge

1. Re: New Years challenge

All cards are welcome................keep them posted in the gallery until the 18th January. I will give you a count down to closing nearer the time!
    Just head them up with JP's New Year Challenge

Thanks to Jan and Sherri for their great entries

2. Re: New Years challenge

Thanks to Frankiesue who has made some great notelets too. What a great idea and a fabulous way to catch up with friends who might have escaped the Christmas card list LOL

3. Re: New Years challenge

Just want to remind everyone there is still time to win some new stamps in my New Years Challenge.
    I was closing it on the 18th January, but as I am away until the evening of the 19th you now have another 48 hours to enter a card.

Now who does not want a chance to get some new stamps???? So please make a design for a New Years card.

If you are making anything all you need to do is add a Hapy New Year sticker, some computer generated words, or even hand write them. All are most welcome.
    Come on girls please join in the fun.

Re: New Years challenge

oh!! I thought it was over!!! ok .I'm making a sticky note right now. I AM going to make a card for thsi

5. Re: New Years challenge

Oh please do Cindi, and if there is a few more girls out there wanting new stamps..........
    First prize a set of stamps,
    second prize is this one:_

Yep decided to try and tempt you even more LOL

+ Reply to Thread