+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops

1. Re: Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    I emailed her for more info the other day, and I haven't heard anything back. I don't know where the class is. I don't even know if there is a lss in Auburn.
    Mary...she doesn't always go to LSS...the one i attended was in a lady's home (craft studio)/barn. If you have a room for her she will come to your city.

Visit my blog here

Re: Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops

Quote Originally Posted by ctinyjoy View Post
    the workshops are pricey...$150 but you do get alot of product with her instructions. It is worth it!
    Holy cow, that's a lotta money! I guess I had better start saving.

Her advanced workshop in Ohio in July 2010 is $125. But it does include alot of supplies including a stamp set from Innovative Stamp Creations (at least that has been the case with previous classes).

4. Re: Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops

I really really need to take her class but I guess I missed that she was coming to Raleigh. Oh well.

5. Re: Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops

Holy cow, that's a lotta money! I guess I had better start saving.
    Each workshop is $150. not both combined. If you just take the beginner workshop you will learn all the technique you really need to make the cards she shows on her blog. We didn't learn embossing in the beginner class, but as a stamper i know to use versamark and clear powder to emboss an image.

Visit my blog here

6. Re: Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    Her advanced workshop in Ohio in July 2010 is $125. But it does include alot of supplies including a stamp set from Innovative Stamp Creations (at least that has been the case with previous classes).
    I believe she is now only using SU products as she is a demo. If memory serves me right, she posted that back in September.

Visit my blog here

Quote Originally Posted by ctinyjoy View Post
    the workshops are pricey...$150 but you do get alot of product with her instructions. It is worth it!
    Thanks Cheri. It would be a lovely Mother's Day gift to myself since she'll be here in May

I emailed her for more info the other day, and I haven't heard anything back. I don't know where the class is. I don't even know if there is a lss in Auburn.
    Let me know when you get the info.. then I wll sign up.
    Nicole

+ Reply to Thread