+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: We still have room for a few more people at Shackapalooza 2010!

1. We still have room for a few more people at Shackapalooza 2010!

The dates are April 22, 23,24,25. The event is held in Angola, IN. Please see this thread for more details:

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34455

There are a few other threads you can look at in the Palooza '10 subforum too.

Right now this is where we stand. I have 10 people officially registered who have sent their scrap room payment in. I have heard through the grapevine that 5 other people are coming. I believe my official roster of who I have coming is listed in that thread above. In addition, I heard from:

Stinkydog
    Stinkycheese
    Robin
    Directmailscrapper (well...Kim told me...are you really coming??)
    Fief14 (I thought Kimmy said you were coming....are you?)

We still have room for about 5 more people. The scrap room holds 20-22.

I would like to send the money for the scrap room in advance, so anytime you can send it to me is great....please let me know! ($40 per person for the entire weekend!)

Also---each room needs to have a 1 night deposit paid on it. I have already heard from several of you that you have done this, but if you haven't, please keep it in mind. You still have plenty of time but just don't forget!

If anyone else is interested in coming, please let me know. A good time is always had by all! Don't be afraid if you have never joined us before! We are all very nice and you will feel right at home!

We get together, we stamp, we eat, we laugh, sometimes we shop, and that's about it! It's fun.
    Traci

2. Re: We still have room for a few more people at Shackapalooza 2010!

Did you post this to depress me this morning? Its official, I can not come this year. Its Em's prom weekend and I just can't miss it. Darn it!!!

I'm putting my room deposit down today, in fact! Yes, if you're anywhere in the midwest and don't want to fly in, please come join us. We have SO much fun! And the inn is lovely!

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Did you post this to depress me this morning? Its official, I can not come this year. Its Em's prom weekend and I just can't miss it. Darn it!!!
    Geez, picking senior prom over Shackapalooza? What are you thinking??

Kathy

Re: We still have room for a few more people at Shackapalooza 2010!

I sure wish I could go. I had so much fun at the Mall of America gathering.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I wish that I could go again this year but it is not in the cards. Are you going to be doing palloosa at home this year I and others would be interested. Thanks for all your work on this Tracy.

7. Re: We still have room for a few more people at Shackapalooza 2010!

I don't know if we're going to do Palooza at home this year or not. I think it was a LOT more work than everyone anticipated. I am checking around though--- will keep you posted.
    Traci

I am DEFINITELY going!!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

We are for sure going!! I would not miss it!!

one of these years maybe I can actually make it

+ Reply to Thread