+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Avatar challenge- show us a baby pic of you

Re: Avatar challenge- show us a baby pic of you

Well here I am. I think I'm in 1st or 2nd grade. I'm not really sure. Don't you love my bologna curls?
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

adorable Joanne...Don't take this the wrong way...but that would pass for a fabulous vintage photo. I think it's the colouring that makes me feel like that..and the beautiful rag curls.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    adorable Joanne...Don't take this the wrong way...but that would pass for a fabulous vintage photo. I think it's the colouring that makes me feel like that..and the beautiful rag curls.
    What you say is true. I am vintage!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Ill too have to go to moms to get some of mine
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    What you say is true. I am vintage!
    I think it was Tami who once told me, anything over 25 years old is considered vintage..of course we were talking about old lace and music paper etc to use for embellishments. i guess it applies to photos too!
    Sarah

6. Re: Avatar challenge- show us a baby pic of you

Joanne, I just love it! I've been admiring it on Facebook all day. Such a cutie. I wondered if perhaps it was a 1st communion photo.
    Jennifer

My blog

I just added mine.
    I was 22 months old. I actually remember that little rocking horse!
    I think colored photos were rare back then...the quality of the colors hasn't aged well.
    I was blonde and curly back then too!
    Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by inkinupstamps View Post
    Joanne, I just love it! I've been admiring it on Facebook all day. Such a cutie. I wondered if perhaps it was a 1st communion photo.
    Jennifer, it could have been my 1st Holy Communication picture although I'm not sure I would have posed without my veil.
    Joanne

ha!! I'm lovin you gals photos!! I don't have any baby pics of me..you'll just have to use your imagination, I guess

10. Re: Avatar challenge- show us a baby pic of you

Here I am. Christmas 1967, I am 2. Poloroid pics did NOT age well!!! (neither did i!)

+ Reply to Thread