+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calling all pet lovers!

Calling all pet lovers!

I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to share cute/silly pet pics? or even silly stories of your pets being silly?

Full disclosure: We're looking for new ideas for making rubber stamps, so only share your pics if you wouldn't mind them becoming rubber stamps (and sold).......

But my artist (mommy!) is straining to think of some new ideas for new stamps.

Can anyone out there help?
    Thanks!!!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Re: Calling all pet lovers!

I just snapped a pic of my senoir persian last night washing his belly in the laziest position possible! lol where do i send it?

3. Re: Calling all pet lovers!

do you have any stamps of 'doodle dogs' (golden or labradoodles)? My silly golden doodle likes to bark at bricks. He tries to make the brick play with him. He has even worn the black off the top of his nose. He holds his dog bone in his mouth like he's smoking a cigar. He likes to sleep on his back. He weighs about 85lbs and thinks he's a lap dog. He drags his blanket from room to room to lay on it. Doubt these were of any inspiration to you, but those are some of the silly things my doodle does.

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    I just snapped a pic of my senoir persian last night washing his belly in the laziest position possible! lol where do i send it?
    Hi Cindi! You can post them here, or email them to me--you should be able to email me rather than PM if that helps...
    THANKS!!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Quote Originally Posted by My3Ds View Post
    do you have any stamps of 'doodle dogs' (golden or labradoodles)? My silly golden doodle likes to bark at bricks. He tries to make the brick play with him. He has even worn the black off the top of his nose. He holds his dog bone in his mouth like he's smoking a cigar. He likes to sleep on his back. He weighs about 85lbs and thinks he's a lap dog. He drags his blanket from room to room to lay on it. Doubt these were of any inspiration to you, but those are some of the silly things my doodle does.
    We try to keep our doggies as breed-generic as possible so people can color them to match whatever they have. never seen a Doodle dog, so I guess I can't answer that question! Sorry! :-(

But LOVED the stories! Maybe we need a gigantic dog trying to sit on a person??? That would be funny!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

When my dog, Bailey (beagle and terrior mix), was a puppy we witnessed this funny thing. She farted, and it startled her. She stopped what she was doing and whipped her head around. Then for the next couple of minutes she kept turning around to smell her butt. It looked similar to chasing her tail, but she wasn't trying to get her tail. We laughed for a long time about that one.

my weenie dogs are always getting stuck under the blankets. Most of the time they have just there nose or head sticking out.

I'll have to try and find a few pictures.

ok here it is..he could he be any more layed back while washing his belly?? of course I have a big belly and understand maybe he needed a break to breath! lol
    Last edited by cindi; 05-04-2010 at 10:10 PM.

9. Re: Calling all pet lovers!

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    ok here it is..he could he be any more layed back while washing his belly?? of course I have a big belly and understand maybe he needed a break to breath! lol
    Cindi, that is just the cutest pose. OK...he might not be thrilled you took it but he's just too darned cute! Love it!
    Jennifer

My blog

10. Re: Calling all pet lovers!

I think there needs to be more pug stamps!! I've been trying to find some on ebay and they aren't the best. My pug cracks me up everyday from the puggie slouch, to the way he eats. I have to the say the funniest thing he has done is getting a bag stuck on his head trying to get some treats that were left for a puggy playdate. Once he finally broke free you could tell he was so embarrassed. I'm sure I have tons of funny pics at home that I'm more than willing to share. Let me see what I can find.

I've attached two that I had on this computer. The second one isn't that funny but he's just so darn cute.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread