+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

1. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    I would love to be cruising with Shackies, David however would probably chew off his arm if I had large quantities of crafting time involved. The only way I got him onto a cruiseship in the first place cause it was Alaska.
    I think it's a great idea! Although my DH would be like Kathy's, unless there was a pool table on board...

2. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

That does sound like a lot of fun. If you get some more information let us know and we can think harder on it.
    Tracy

3. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

The girls are too young... but I would love something like that... and I would definitivly want to meet all my fellow Shackies... but when the girls will be older...
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

4. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

Oh yeah!

I'm going on a cruise over my spring break/birthday with my parents and older sister. It's often difficulty and...double the cost for me to go cruising as I am a single person. I would LOVE to go on a cruise with fellow stampers who I would feel safe "rooming" with.

I do have a limited schedule as I cannot go during the school year. My cruising usually happens during the summer, spring and winter breaks. Unfortunately for those non-teaching folks, this is usually the high-dollar time for cruises.

I've cruised with Norwegian, Celebrity and a few others.

Kerry

5. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

DH and I would love it! Heck, I'll bet he'd even stamp with us. We're in Colorado, so point of departure would be about equidistant anywhere. Personally, I'd prefer an Alaskan cruise (always wanted to do that) but doing the "cruise to nowhere" sounds like it would be less "distracting" for those of us wanting to stamp. As long as I know far enough in advance, timing wouldn't be an issue.

What a fun idea!

6. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

I will work on options for this when we get home from our cruise. Life's a bit crazy here right now. I'm preparing for vacation, making wedding invitations, and caring for DS #1 (Evan broke his collarbone this weekend reffing a high school championship hockey game). Stay tuned ...
    Teresa

7. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

If it worked around school I am in

Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

WOW!
    I totally missed this thread!
    I'll talk to Lesa and Vicky and see if they are interested.....also, Loon218 and her stamping friends might be interested~
    Joanie

9. Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

I would love the cruise but I am an east coast gal.

Re: Anyone interested in a Shack Cruise ...

I think it sounds like such a fun idea! Maybe singles and stampers not bringing spouses/family could arrange to share cabins. Kerry's right, it's hard (and expensive) travelling solo.
    Regarding Alaska cruises: Keep in mind they are only May - Sept. and are the most expensive, compared to Caribbean and Mexico. Most of the Alaska cruises are between Seattle/Vancouver and Anchorage, so airfares are VERY expensive. They're considered multi-city, not RT. For example, you fly from Atlanta to Seattle, then back from Anchorage to Atlanta.

What about repositioning cruises? They're usually in April, from San Diego/Los Angeles to Seattle. They're usually three-four days just cruising up the west coast.

I've cruised all three; Alaska is my fave, Caribbean is okay and personally I HATE Mexico, which is too bad since I'm western US. (But with the cartel situation, I wouldn't consider Mexico these days anyway.)

Henderson, Nevada

+ Reply to Thread