+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie from the UK

1. Newbie from the UK

Hi everyone
    My names Debbie and i am from a very cold UK.I love stamping and altered art.Not a big fan of scrapbooking,i have started 3 but lose interest after a while.I love cardmaking and buying new things to add to my stash.My ambition is to come to the USA and visit some of your great craft shops.I can but dream You seem to have far more choice than we have and you are so much cheaper.I love Martha Stewart and Tim Holtz,i would love to go on one of his work shops.
    Is there anyone else on here from the UK?
    I look forward to chatting and getting to know you all,
    debbiex

Re: Newbie from the UK

hi Debbie, welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Cindi from cold maine, usa.
    This is a great site, we have ladies from all over including the UK. Jump right in & join the fun

Welcome to the Stamp Shack!
    Mary

hello and welcome!
    shelley

Welcome!! My name is Jennifer Middleton and im from Colusa, Ca, USA.. its an awsome site we have here!
    Jennifer Middleton

Hi Debbie and welcome from Kathy in Michigan, USA. Look forward to seeing you around!

Kathy

7. Re: Newbie from the UK

Hiya Debbie I'm Sue from the UK ..brum ..welcome to the shack.

Hi Debbie, Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I am the same as you-I start scrapbooks but don't finish them. I do absolutely love card making and shopping too. MS has some great new punches this year but where I live in Western North Carolina shopping is limited especially for a local rubber stamp store.

Hi and welcome, Debbie. I'm Patty from Connecticut in the US. About 90 minutes North East of New York City (aka Manhattan). You will love the Shack and all the Shackies!! When you're ready to come over, there are stamp conventions that are great. All the vendors come and it's a 2 or 3 day affair. The one near me is the first weekend in June every year! WooHoo!! You can look them up on line, or google by stamp manufacturer--All the big ones go to it!!

+ Reply to Thread