+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Weigh in anyone?

1. Weekly Weigh in anyone?

I lost 4 lbs this week, I'm sure it helped that I was sick on Sunday and Monday. lol That gives me a total of 15 lbs since 1/2/2010. Yeah!!
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

Re: Weekly Weigh in anyone?

Oh, KIM!
    That is super!
    You are doing so well.
    I know I don't have to tell you to keep up the good work! Your head is definitely in the right place!
    HUGS
    Joanie

congrats!!

mine is on monday!

{click above for my craft blog!}

4. Re: Weekly Weigh in anyone?

That is awesome Kim!!! I usually weigh in on Mondays, but last week I was down a couple of pounds.

My weight loss journey started about 3 years ago, but I am down a total of 80 pounds from my highest weight.

I still want to lose at least 60 more pounds!! I'm still plugging away!

Right now I'm just focusing on my 100 pounds lost goal. Baby steps!!

Thanks for posting this, I need all the accountability I can get and I think it's good that we all check in on each other!
    Traci

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    That is awesome Kim!!! I usually weigh in on Mondays, but last week I was down a couple of pounds.

My weight loss journey started about 3 years ago, but I am down a total of 80 pounds from my highest weight.

I still want to lose at least 60 more pounds!! I'm still plugging away!

Right now I'm just focusing on my 100 pounds lost goal. Baby steps!!

Thanks for posting this, I need all the accountability I can get and I think it's good that we all check in on each other!
    woot woot!! awesome!!

I'm joining in now. I just joined weight watchers online. I have nothing to report other than I'm beginning to track my food, activity and weight. I've got a ways to go and my 20th anniversary is this fall and I'm way too heavy to stay healthy for the next 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by teabear View Post
    I'm joining in now. I just joined weight watchers online.
    how's it going, tami? that's what i'm doing.

ok..I sooo need to do this! Somebody kick me in the @ss and make me stick to it!

Get on the stick Cindi. You can do it. Since watching what I eat (and I don't deprive myself of anything -- just eat in moderation) and joining the gym last July 2009, I've lost a total of 50#s. I'm focusing toward another 50 and then I'll be happy. I told myself that I was going to cut up that "old lady skirted swimsuit" that I've been wearing. I want to be able to wear a tankini. I will join this weigh in group to keep me motivated and to keep me focused.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    Get on the stick Cindi. You can do it. Since watching what I eat (and I don't deprive myself of anything -- just eat in moderation) and joining the gym last July 2009, I've lost a total of 50#s. I'm focusing toward another 50 and then I'll be happy. I told myself that I was going to cut up that "old lady skirted swimsuit" that I've been wearing. I want to be able to wear a tankini. I will join this weigh in group to keep me motivated and to keep me focused.
    joanne, that is awesome!!!

+ Reply to Thread