+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from New Jersey!

Hello from New Jersey!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Elisabeth and I've been stamping for about 6 years. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    I'm an {ippity} chick!

my blog

Re: Hello from New Jersey!

hi Elisabeth, welcome to the stamp shack. I'm Cindi from maine, it's nice to meet you

3. Re: Hello from New Jersey!

Hello Elisabeth....I am cheri from FL. Welcome to the shack

Visit my blog here

Hello Elisabeth...Welcome! I am Darlene from Mass...hope you have lots of fun here!
    Darlene

Greetings from AZ - Nancy

Hi Elisabeth. I am Joanne from western Tennessee. I was born and raised in New Jersey though. I was born in Elizabeth and lived there until I got married; then moved to Hillsborough. Moved down to Memphis with the company my DH works for but hope to return to NJ some day. Where in northern Jersey do you live? You will absolutely love this website. There are lots of friendly and creative stampers here.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Hello Elisabeth! I'm Rebecca from Ohio, welcome to the Shack. This is a great place to make friends and find inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    Hi Elisabeth. I am Joanne from western Tennessee. I was born and raised in New Jersey though. I was born in Elizabeth and lived there until I got married; then moved to Hillsborough. Moved down to Memphis with the company my DH works for but hope to return to NJ some day. Where in northern Jersey do you live? You will absolutely love this website. There are lots of friendly and creative stampers here.
    I live in Parsippany, less than 1/2 hour away from Elizabeth!
    I'm an {ippity} chick!

my blog

Welcome to the Stamp Shack!
    Mary

Hi Elisabeth--I'm Patty from Connecticut. Welcome to the Stamp Shack--we are happy you are here!!

+ Reply to Thread