+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who's watching the Superbowl? I just changed my avatar to Drew Brees on the Saints

1. Who's watching the Superbowl? I just changed my avatar to Drew Brees on the Saints

go saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Shackretary

2. Re: Who's watching the Superbowl? I just changed my avatar to Drew Brees on the Saint

I will be watching!! We are aleady watching pre-game crap as we speak!! LOL

I am also hoping the Saints win. I think that would be so great. My husband wants to Colts to win though. We will be a divided household that day I guess!
    Traci

I'll be watching too by myself since David went to Vegas with his buddies.

Kathy

Re: Who's watching the Superbowl? I just changed my avatar to Drew Brees on the Saint

I'll have it on while I 'play' in my craft room.
    I watch it, not for the football...couldn't even tell you who's playing, but for the ads!
    LOL
    So, Joanie Jock I'm not!
    Joanie

Re: Who's watching the Superbowl? I just changed my avatar to Drew Brees on the Saint

I'll be watching not sure where either here or at my sister's.
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

I was wondering who Sherri's avatar was. I'll be watching by myself, and cheering for the Saints.
    Michelle

Cheering for the Saints. One of the defensive players, Roman Harper on the Saints, is a local guy. He and his family attend my church. I like the Colts too but I pull for the NFC more than the AFC.
    Janet

Your little is a lot when you give it your all.

8. Re: Who's watching the Superbowl? I just changed my avatar to Drew Brees on the Saint

DH bought a generator today so that we could watch the game even if we lose power during the 'blizzard' this weekend.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I know nothing about football and most likely won't watch.

i'm working tomorrow, but i'm sure it will be on every where. kids need to watch the superbowl, right? (even thought most of them are not even awake!)

i hope the saints win.

{click above for my craft blog!}

+ Reply to Thread