+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Again!

1. New Again!

I forgot my user name and could never get on...My user name???? My own first name....

I've been stamping since 1997. Love papercrafts. I also knit and sew. I love NASCAR, my'77 Harley Lowrider, stalking moose, and my family. My husband is very supportive of my addictions, er hobbies. He's a great guy most of the time! LOL!!! We are raising our 10 year old grandson, lovingly referred to as the GrandMonster.

Can't afford to be a Plus member right now, but I'm saving my pennies! And I'm glad to be back!

Re: New Again!

Hello and welcome once again!
    shelley

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Welcome back... again! I'm Betty from the snow covered beach in NJ.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Welcome!! I am Jan from sunny - yeah right - California.

Hi Lori! Glad to see you here. And you just missed the baby picture avatar week! Darn, I know you had one!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

hi Lori, welcome back!! save up those pennies, a shack plus membership is the best way to go! then you can swap with us and post in the gallery

Hi Lori! Welcome back. Enjoy the Stamp Shack and all it has to offer.
    Amy

Hi, Lori--I'm Patty from Connecticut. I also knit and sew. I have 3 gs who are often at my house and the youngest (12) is a knitter. WooHoo

9. Re: New Again!

Patty, the Grandmonster is learning to knit. He is a lefty and there are some challenges with a righty trying to teach him! Where in CT are you? I have a gd in Killingsworth.

Thanks everyone for the welcome back. I'm not much of a swapper or a gallery poster...but I know from personal experience that a good forum is hard to come by!

Lori, I am a lefty too and my grandmother taught me to knit right handed. It wasn't worth trying to reverse patterns, I figured. I never got very fast at it, but could go through the motions and made a number of sweaters in my day. Remember the lopi sweater craze? That was when I learned. My first real project, if you don't count all those dishclothes and pot holders!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread