+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guess where I just found Stephen?

Guess where I just found Stephen?

I went to change Ethan's diaper and came back to find Stephen IN the oven! I had no idea I could yell so loud! Thank the Lord I'm cooking on the stove tonight, but still. My heart is still racing. Stephen's upset because I yelled, I feel bad, but I think this is one thing I gotta take a stand and be a mean mommy on!

Oh Boy...

That is scary!@ But do make sure you write it in the book. You can laugh at it when he's older.
    Kim
    Kim

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Oven latch.....Home Store Safety Aisle.

Omg!!

I think you had a right to freak & yell!!! No wonder women go gray!!!! LOL I hope he never tries that one again.

5. Yikes - I would have yelled too! I'm glad to hear that all is okay.

Laura

6. I think I heard you yelling all the way up here.

How in the world did he end up IN the oven? WOW!! You better hi-tale it to the baby superstore and get some super duper latches put on that oven. No cooking either! Good luck.
    The Shackretary

7. Jeez....that is scary. I would have yelled, too. In fact, I did when my eldest DD crawled into the dryer and her little sister turned it on. Had to run all the way downstairs!!! Boy, did their Dad fix the dryer quick after that.

8. Wow Erin! Scream is right. He must be pretty strong to get the oven door open. My little guy has been getting in the fridge for a while now, but hasn't even ventured to try the oven. If you are thinking of getting a latch and can't find something local, try the One Step Ahead website.

oh no Erin!

Well, hopefully, your yelling (very justified) scared him enough to realize that he can't do that anymore. Everytime he thinks to open it, he will hear your yelling....

Hope all is well now....

Julie
    Julie

Erin,

That is so scary! Definitely need to get an oven latch.

Pat

+ Reply to Thread