+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good morning and how are you all!!!

Good morning and how are you all!!!

I just wanted to stop in and say hello. Glad to see that they got the site up and running today , hope that wasn't to much of a pain talking to them Sherry,. I am hoping to working more on my Christmas cards and maybe a few swaps since I have to stay home and wait for the people for my two inspections today. Other than that I hope to find a avatar but I can not seem to find a site that as cute ones like Sherri posted yesterday nd i can not get on the site Sherri posted if you know of any let me know. Have a great day:o
    Mindy
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

2. Hi there!

Yet another cold and rainy day here in the Ottawa area, so I'll be staying in playing with stamps and finishing up some sewing I have to do too.

I'm so happy to see the site up and running. I was having withdrawl last evening not being able to log on.

Have a great day, everyone!
    Jennifer

My blog

nsbirdy Guest View Member Photos
    Supper's in the slow cooker and I am playing in my craft room today!

Snow!!...

Yuck! Mindy has the snow made it to you yet?? I was falling here like crazy this morning. I wish I had thought of catching a few pics but I was so tired.

+ Reply to Thread