+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I have a new job...

1. Re: I have a new job...

How exciting Nancy ... Congratulations! I am sure you will be very successful in your new position. I am in a simular situation with my employer of 23 years. I have been asked to 'throw my hat into the ring' for a couple of jobs recently and have been weighing the pros and cons. You are an inspiration to me! Once everything is settled do let us know what you will be doing in your new role. I wish you much success.
    Teresa

Re: I have a new job...

Nancy, your company must think a lot of you to want to keep you during these tough economic times. I think you will do great. It will probably take a lot of time to adjust but you will do it.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

I've had meetings ALL WEEK about my new job. It's still not been announced -- a week from Monday I'm "official". You would think that I am going to be the salvation of our company the way they are portraying me in these meetings. It kinda makes me laugh -- cripes -- I've been here for over 20 years! And I am a straight shooter -- no BS from me -- no games -- I say it like it is (with tact and judgement, of course). I've said things in meetings this week that I know others have said before -- but coming out of my mouth RIGHT NOW -- you would think that I'm a genious! LOL! I know the honeymoon won't last, so I've got to say those things that need to be said soon! This is going to be an interesting ride!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Best of luck on the new job!! I know you will do great.

Cindy

My Blog

All hail to the great and wonderful Nancy......(hee hee enjoy the glory- you deserve it)
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Hey Nancy, should we be rushing out to buy stock in the new revitalized company?
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Congratulations Nancy! When God closes a door, he opens a window. How wonderful that the Lord showed the open window with this exciting new job opportunity! Wishing you all the best in your new position!
    Amy

+ Reply to Thread