+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hi my name is and I am a stampaholic

Welcome Veronica, I too am a newbie(since just before Christmas) & am finding my way around. I am from Australia.

Debbie

wow, so many nice people on here. Thank you all for the very warm welcome. I can't wait to get to meet everyone on here.
    veronica
    ]

callyscreations Guest View Member Photos
    Hi there! I live in Michigan and have three young boys. I pretty much craft whatever is in site! My boys can attest to that!

Roberta

hi Roberta,
    I use to live in Michigan as well.... in Metamora. Nice to meet you.
    ]

5. Welcome. I just know you'll enjoy this site as much as I do! -- Beth

Hi Virginia,

Welome to the Shack! Hope to be able to chat with you one day.

Pat

Welcome Veronica! I'm Chris and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, but I was born in England and lived there until I was 25, hence my user name!

Welcome!

I'm Nancy from Maryland. We spent a very HOT week in Sandbridge, VA last summer! Nice scrapbooking store there! (I always seek out the stamping/scrapping stores on vacation!)

I have a wonderful, talented, smart, caring, happy 10-year old daughter (can you tell that I LOVE being a Mom?) and I work full time with a 1 hour and 15 minute commute EACH WAY!

Welcome to this site. It is a lot of fun, and some of the nicest people you'll ever "meet" are on this site!

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    I'm Nancy from Maryland. We spent a very HOT week in Sandbridge, VA last summer! Nice scrapbooking store there! (I always seek out the stamping/scrapping stores on vacation!)

I have a wonderful, talented, smart, caring, happy 10-year old daughter (can you tell that I LOVE being a Mom?) and I work full time with a 1 hour and 15 minute commute EACH WAY!

Welcome to this site. It is a lot of fun, and some of the nicest people you'll ever "meet" are on this site!

Nancy
    oh really......... well I am right across from that great scrapbooking store. lol
    I am the store manager for the big box store directly across the parking lot from that great lss and yes most lunch times you will find me there or Michaels which is right next door to me. Next time you are in Sandbridge stop by and introduce yourself. Veronica
    ]

+ Reply to Thread