+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zoid is growing like a weed!

Zoid is growing like a weed!

I can't believe how fast he's growing! he is a friendly and very active little guy. He mostly loves gary, but I'll forgive him,
    he played so hard yesterday with Ziggy for an hour then all got quiet, when I went to see why this is how I found him..crashed right out on our bed! babies..gotta love em. the pic is to show you his white stripe down his belly, and look at those paws!! he has 2 extra toes on the fronts and 1 extra on teh backs
    Last edited by cindi; 06-13-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Re: Zoid is growing like a weed!

I'd definetly say he is growing so fast! It's interesting how you can't even see is face, he's so comfortable! How's your other cat adjusting to having competition?
    shelley

Quote Originally Posted by jazzypurple853 View Post
    I'd definetly say he is growing so fast! It's interesting how you can't even see is face, he's so comfortable! How's your other cat adjusting to having competition?
    oh, Ziggy LOVES him!! wants to give zoid a bath all the time, it';s very cute,then Zoid gets tired of it & puts the claws to him, it's really funny

Oh soooo sweet! I love babies!!! I bet those two are having so much fun!! I can't believe how big he is already!!
    More pics please!!

Wow he sure is growing big. I'm so glad that your siblings are getting along so well. I'll bet they are having tons of fun.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

It's so funny how animals can sleep in such uncomfortable positions! Cute pictures.

Kathy

7. Re: Zoid is growing like a weed!

He's adorable
    Cat

8. Re: Zoid is growing like a weed!

So C+U+T+E!! Love kitties! They sure can get comfy in the most awkward positions. He is growing quickly! WOW! And what beautiful markings!
    Jennifer

My blog

ooo hes just tooooo cute!!!!!!
    Jennifer Middleton

Great pic!

+ Reply to Thread