+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

1. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

Thank you! My cards are from August 2008 - I'd totally forgotten about them, lol!

Congrats everyone!!!!

2. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    How cool! Are you guys all raking in the perks for being published? I'd love an update on what kinds of "goodies" you get... free stamps? Moolah? Fame and glory?
    No perks for me (besides my name in print which is amazing enough!) My cards in this issue are made with TAC images and they don't do anything.

I saw Riley and Hanna Stamps images in there but since Kristi bailed on the company, there's no perks there where there used to be either.

Last issue I had some Pink Cat Studio images and she give 100 "points" to spend in her online store. I THINK that's equal to $10, haven't spent it yet, lol.

3. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

Please add another Shackie to the original post! Patti Talbot (patcreates) has a card on page 80! WOO HOO!!!!

4. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

Congratulations everyone!

Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

Congratulations, ladies. Sounds like a great magazine.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

6. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

Quote Originally Posted by IMBlessed5 View Post
    Please add another Shackie to the original post! Patti Talbot (patcreates) has a card on page 80! WOO HOO!!!!
    Thanks for letting me know Vicki! That card was sent in well over a year ago! Can't wait to see the magazine.

7. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

I have some fab news for those using Riley stamps......the new company is now rewarding too..heres the link...http://www.rileyandcompanyonline.com/faq
    Does Riley and Co. offer any compensation for being published?
    YES! Beginning with magazines released in March 2010, we will now offer compensation for being published! Yipee! Please download the file at the bottom of this page and follow instructions carefully. You MUST submit the form and cut sheets from the magazine to be reimbursed. Any request without proper documentation will not be considered. Sorry! Please allow two weeks for payment. Good luck!

8. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

WARNING!!!!

Just thought you should know, that I went to have a look at the information given in Sues message re compensation for published Riley cards, and when I went to try and download the file, my Norton softwear picked it up as unsafe

This is what it said

Threat Report

Total threats found: 1

Viruses (what's this?) Threats found: 1
    Here is a complete list:
    Threat Name: W97M.Thus.Family Location: http://r.b5z.net/i/u/10078578/i/HSregform11.doc

Dont want to be a party pooper but better safe than sorry.

9. Re: Just Cards should be Just Shackies this month!!

Poops that is not good! wonder if Riley&Co know about this problem.

+ Reply to Thread