+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello Kitty

1. Wink Hello Kitty

Is anyone really into the HELLO KITTY designs? I don't mean, do you just think that it is ok, but rather, do you search out stamps, papers and embellishments with the HELLO KITTY design?

I'm just asking...........................

If you do like it A LOT then leave a comment and tell me why. There could be something in my request for you.
    Jennifer

My blog

Re: Hello Kitty

not me but RobinKay is WAY into Hello Kitty!!

She has Hello Kitty all around. Even a Hello Kitty toaster!

My 9 yr old daughter loves Hello Kitty! We have lots of hello kitty suff! We got a telephone, that I found , someone was throwing it out. We have a clock, a purse,stationary and of course Santa got her some Sizzix dies .
    shelley

4. Re: Hello Kitty

Emily loves Hello Kitty. She has several Hello Kitty necklaces and she loves them. I am searching for a hello kitty sizzix die but haven't found one yet for my Big Kick (which I love by the way!)
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Emily loves Hello Kitty. She has several Hello Kitty necklaces and she loves them. I am searching for a hello kitty sizzix die but haven't found one yet for my Big Kick (which I love by the way!)
    Sherri,

I bought my hello kitty dies from sizzix.com

Here's the link

http://www.sizzix.com/index/search?w=hello+kitty

I have this one:

http://www.sizzix.com/product/1395
    shelley

6. Re: Hello Kitty

Thanks Shelley. I will check those out!!!
    The Shackretary

7. Re: Hello Kitty

I don't look for HELLO Kitty but I DO look for Keroppi....The cute frog. I got bitten by Sanrio when I was in college. My roommate was BIG into Keroppi. She taught English in Japan so she got hooked there.

I actually have found myself searching and seaching lately...all for my 5 little neices and (really!!) My college aged daughter and her friends. They are all crazy about her! So, I search and make all kinds of little things for the many girls I love.....
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

I thought that I really liked Hello Kitty a lot as a teenager, but I think I like her even more as an adult. She is such a cutie. I am always in search of new Hello Kitty things to add to my collection. I have Hello Kitty dies from Sizzix, stickers, scrapbook paper, figurines, stuffed animals....the list goes on. As soon as we add onto our house so I can have craft room, the theme of course would be Hello Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I know the Michael's here in WA carry the hello kitty sizzix dies.

If any of you are needing things for embellishments I ahve one of the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridges. I have it ince I ahve found when I am making different things for my staff there are a few that are into hello kitty.
    Nicole

+ Reply to Thread