+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

1. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by mydogstinks2 View Post
    Can I say maybe for now??
    Sure you can let me know
    The Shackretary

2. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

Who else wants to join us? Its ONLY 12 weeks away!!!

I know Angie and her cute mom are coming now too. Chris, are you coming? Are you staying at the hotel? Jan, I know you were thinking of coming via the train ... have you firmed up those plans yet?

We need to each put down a deposit on our rooms 30 days prior to the reservation so by Oct 4th, we need to do that. One deposit PER ROOM is needed by then.
    The Shackretary

Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

Yes I'm coming!

I am staying at the Inn, just incase we have snow, YUCK!!! I'm rooming with Chelsea, I think, I need to find out for sure LOL!!

4. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

SNOW?? There will be NO snow!!
    Traci

Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

Do you ever do anything in the South? It's a long way from TN to Indiana!

6. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
    Swing by Memphis, pick up Joanne, swing by StL & spend the night with me. Then we can all 3 drive up and be there by like 3-4. Cheryl can drive over from KS & all 4 go!

7. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

I just made our room deposit, and Kristi is going too for sure. Her and Becky and I will be staying in the same room.

Woo Hoo!!

How many people are in for sure now?? Do we have a total Sherri?
    Traci

I'll miss you guys! But, you'll have fun.
    Kim

9. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

These are confirmed:

Me
    Traci
    Becky
    Kristi
    Spredbirds
    Chris H
    Angie
    Sweetpea

RobinKay will come and stamp but not stay the nights.

Angie and Mary - I need to see if you have your own reservations. I have you reserved with us but for some reason, I am thinking Mary made her own. We may have better rates. Let me know!!!
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
    it's longer from utah!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

+ Reply to Thread