+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

1. Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

As of right now, 4 of us are confirmed and going the first weekend in Nov. Here are the details:

I have reserved 6 double rooms at the Potawatomi Inn Nov 4th-7th. They are queen size beds and the rate is $112 PER ROOM + tax = $125.44 so if you divide that in 1/2, it will cost EACH OF US $62.72 PER NIGHT x 3 nights = $188.16 so that means I have rooms for 12 of us, if we put 2 people in each room.

Me
    Traci
    Becky
    Chelsea - Spredbirds

Cheryl - Shadoob (waiting to hear from Cheryl)

We need to put down a deposit on the conference room which is $200.00 (I divided this by 5 people and I came up with $40 a person) and its due by April 16th. A one night room deposit is due on each room by Oct 4th.

I hope more of you can join us . Let me know
    Last edited by iloveflipflops; 03-28-2010 at 04:26 PM.
    The Shackretary

Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

we should do it some where warmer in november!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains

Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

November in Vegas.....cheap airfare, rooms, and food.
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

I am a definite NO for those dates, can't be in Daytona Beach and Palooza at the same time.

Kathy

I won't be able to give you a for sure answer until probably August due to construction schedules won't firm until then but as of right now if construction holds I won't be coming. But there are an awful lot of months between now and then for weather to change that.

Cindy

My Blog

I just PM'd you, Sherri. I see the deadline. I'll let you know ASAP. This sounds like so much fun.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

7. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

I can do it!!!!!

8. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

bummed.I thought you were going to head east.

Can I say maybe for now??

10. Re: Shackapalooza Fall November 4-7th is booked at the Potawatomi Inn in Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Robinkay View Post
    I can do it!!!!!
    Woo hoo Robin!!! Can't wait to see ya!! I will add you to the list!
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread