+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: am i allowed to post a challenge?

Cool am i allowed to post a challenge?

i have been away with the fam for easter at a shack on the coast. it is full of the most wonderful (and dated!) furnishings. I though this pillow case would make a great colour challenge. if you'd like to play, upload your project pic and i'll randomly draw a winner a week from today (11 april) and send a little prize. have fun! oh and can you post here so i know who's in? thanks.

2. Re: am i allowed to post a challenge?

What a great challenge. I'll try to play, but I'm on vacation this week so I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Re: am i allowed to post a challenge?

some one remind me dailey..lol. I will try my best to do this challenge..fun colors!!

I'd love to play. Those are awesome colors!

I will try my best to play. I printed out your little swatch of colors to remind myself.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

My scanned colors are a little off, but that background is SU Bermuda Bay. This is a new catalog sneak peek stamp set called Awash with Flowers. It totally reminded me of the pattern on that pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    My scanned colors are a little off, but that background is SU Bermuda Bay. This is a new catalog sneak peek stamp set called Awash with Flowers. It totally reminded me of the pattern on that pillow!
    oh WOW! i hope we get that set down under. your card is stunning - and so quick! i'd better go whip mine up lol thanks so much for contributing

Quote Originally Posted by milmogando View Post
    and so quick!
    If I didn't do it now while I was inspired, I probably would never have done it! Thanks.

ok here's mine...

Awesome colors and cards!

+ Reply to Thread