+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Headcount for Palooza & Snacks

1. Final Headcount for Palooza & Snacks

The final headcount for Palooza is now 11. Chris said in another thread that Stinkycheese is coming now, so that will make 11 of us. My friend Kristi is one of the 11, but she is not on the board here.....

I have been picking up snacks here and there as I see them around for cheap (and some I have actually gotten FREE!)

Here is what I have so far that I can think of:

3 or 4 bags of Chex Mix
    2 bags of Friday's potato skins thingies
    2 boxes of pringles sticks
    2 bags of trail mix w/ m&m's
    2 or 3 bags of chocolate
    12 pack of diet coke for Mary & Angie

That's all I can think of, but there could very well be more that I have forgotten about!!

I know that others have picked up stuff too, so we are NOT going to go hungry!!

The "policy" at the Inn is that we are not supposed to bring in outside food. (HAHA!)

They are going to be setting up chips & pretzels & dip on Friday and Saturday. We will have a water station the entire weekend. Soda is available in the machines. Saturday afternoon they are bringing us 2 dozen fresh baked cookies.
    Traci

2. Re: Final Headcount for Palooza & Snacks

Oh...I forgot... I am also bringing some instant oatmeal to eat for breakfast. I will bring extra in case anyone wants any. I have disposable bowls and spoons to eat it with. I figure that's easy....and I just have to add hot water. I eat the lower sugar varieties...it doesn't really taste much different to me.

anyone is welcome to my extra packets!
    Traci

Re: Final Headcount for Palooza & Snacks

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    Oh...I forgot... I am also bringing some instant oatmeal to eat for breakfast. I will bring extra in case anyone wants any. I have disposable bowls and spoons to eat it with. I figure that's easy....and I just have to add hot water. I eat the lower sugar varieties...it doesn't really taste much different to me.

anyone is welcome to my extra packets!
    Traci,

Bring some dried cranberries and raisins to put in your oatmeal. I have it every morning and it sure is yummy.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

4. Re: Final Headcount for Palooza & Snacks

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    Traci,

Bring some dried cranberries and raisins to put in your oatmeal. I have it every morning and it sure is yummy.
    I'm not much of a raisin fan! They're a little too sweet for me. I like to cut up an apple and put in my oatmeal usually. At home I microwave it first, but on the road I probably won't be able to do that!!

I've never had dried cranberries. Will have to try them sometime.
    Traci

Holy cow, you weren't kidding you have gotten a lot! I'm making a batch of brownies, figured we didn't need a double batch this year.
    Saw some good looking little cinnamon bun things for breakfast one day too. No, it isn't as healthy as oatmeal but I'm on vacation! And marshmallows that will just get hard if I leave them at home.

And fresh baked cookies??

Kathy

I hope you guys like banana, choc. chip, walnut bread and blueberry bread! I made them and they are delicous.
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    I hope you guys like banana, choc. chip, walnut bread and blueberry bread! I made them and they are delicous.
    yes, yes, nope, yes!!! (i think i'm allergic to walnuts!)

gotta pack tomorrow!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

8. Re: Final Headcount for Palooza & Snacks

I had my BIL make some no bake cookies(Chocolate ones & Peanut Butter ones) & Something he calls "Haystacks" he says they are good! I am going to try to make some Peanut Butter Cookie Granola & some Cup o' Joe Chocolate cookies today...I might make more it depends how much time I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinkay View Post
    I had my BIL make some no bake cookies(Chocolate ones & Peanut Butter ones) & Something he calls "Haystacks" he says they are good! I am going to try to make some Peanut Butter Cookie Granola & some Cup o' Joe Chocolate cookies today...I might make more it depends how much time I have.
    Both of these sound awesome! We are going to be overloaded in food again, I see!

Kathy

Ah yes..the snack table. Have a marvelous time, ladies!!!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

+ Reply to Thread