+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried the Hcg Diet??

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains

Has anyone tried the Hcg Diet??

I am actually starting this diet tomorrow, and was wondering if any of my Shack Sistahs had tried this diet?

I know several ladies that have done it and had great results, but I am always one for more feedback.

I work out at the gym, but nothing ever seems to work for my belly, I am hoping this will finally do the trick.

I will keep you updated on the progress!
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

Re: Has anyone tried the Hcg Diet??

I've never heard of this? What type of diet is this?
    shelley

What does HCG mean? I never heard of it. I do Weight Watchers. I think its safe and normal--I'm sure some of the others are fine, I just don't know about them. Good luck--we'll we listening about your progress....Good Luck!!!

The Hcg Diet is a calorie restricted diet and combined with Hcg (the pregnancy hormone). You can do drops or injections (I know scary). I am doing the drops.
    It basically breaks down the fat in your body, and you lose a pound to two pounds a day. It also re-sets your metabolism.

I know it all sounds too good to be true, but my friends from nursing school has been on it for 20 days and has lost 22 lbs. and I have been doing research on it for about 6 months now. I will let you know how it goes.
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

- Erma Bombeck

Where do you get HCG?

i'm sorry but the ONLY way to achieve a healthy weight is to watch your portion size, eat healthy foods and excercise!! that's it. i don't mean to sound rude - really i don't - but i get so angry at an industry that feeds our insecurities and earns billions of dollars annually. i really do wish you all the best for your diet. i am just fighting my own demons!

Quote Originally Posted by milmogando View Post
    i'm sorry but the ONLY way to achieve a healthy weight is to watch your portion size, eat healthy foods and excercise!! that's it. i don't mean to sound rude - really i don't - but i get so angry at an industry that feeds our insecurities and earns billions of dollars annually. i really do wish you all the best for your diet. i am just fighting my own demons!

I actually work out on a daily basis, and work at our local gym. I am a very good eater, and am completely healthly. It's okay to get mad at the industry, but like I said I have several friends on the same diet. One that went on it three years ago, and has still not gained the weight back. I have never been on a diet in my life, this will actually be my very first, I am sick of being a mad woman at the gym, only to have absolutely no results on my tummy (love my three kids ) Maybe after you see my results, you can kick your demons to the curb and become a believer.
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

- Erma Bombeck

8. Re: Has anyone tried the Hcg Diet??

So do you have to cut calories with that diet? I thought I read about It and you also had to cut calories to 500 or was it by 500? I did an odd diet that two days a week you only drank this drink and it was a total of 400 calories I could not handle that. Lol. I need some calories good luck and keep us posted I'm curious to hear about your success. I'm going to google it now!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

i couldn't do it just because of the calorie restrictions.

{click above for my craft blog!}

You are only allowed 500 calories a day, I know, that is what makes it difficult for most people, no carbs or sugars what so ever. Only lean meats and certain fruits and veggies throughout the day. I will be on it for 40 days, and then do a maintenance schedule for 6 weeks after that, slowly re-introducing carbs and other foods back into my regular diet. This is actually not much of a stretch for me, already eat plenty of fruits, veggies, and lean meats, just gotta cut the carbs out of the diet, I love pasta and rice and potatoes. Most know that carbs is what give you energy, that will be replaced with B12, and I can still take my multi-vitamins. It doesn't interfere with medications, but that doesn't apply to me since I don't take any. My friend admits its the hardest thing she has ever done, but she feels good with her weight loss and her mental focus is amazing.
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

- Erma Bombeck

+ Reply to Thread