+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How was the Springfield show today?

1. How was the Springfield show today?

Details please. Its 5:30 pm. Certainly someone has time to post something for those of us who could not attend!!!

Its hotter than blazes here. 93 I think outside. Charlie has been mowing all day long. I have been cleaning inside part of the day in between running Nicholas back and forth to his last soccer game in the 93 degree heat.

Grad party is tomorrow at noon. I am almost ready.
    The Shackretary

2. Re: How was the Springfield show today?

Jaymie and I are home...Exhausted! We had a great time...Spent a butt load of money! Can't wait to play with all my goodies!

Here we all are!
    Attached Images

Re: How was the Springfield show today?

I had soooo much fun!!! Got a ridiculous amount of stuff --- lots of unmounted rubber, some new IO cling backgrounds, new Bug embossing folders, mica paints, and more.

It was fun meeting everyone -- we met up a few times through the day, and we had lunch together. Everyone is so nice!

And FYI to everyone, Lori is a pain in the tush to drive with. She complains the whole way and yells at my GPS. KIDDING! Well, she does yell at my GPS, but so do I.

What a great first experience with the Shackies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    . She complains the whole way and yells at my GPS. KIDDING! Well, she does yell at my GPS, but so do I.
    What a great first experience with the Shackies!!!
    That's cause GPS units are stupid for the most part. We've borrowed other peoples a few times and they have a mind of their own. Give me a map!

And yes, visiting with other Shackies is da bomb! And a rubber show to boot!!

Kathy

Glad to hear it was a great time! Jealous!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Yes!
    This was an awesome day meeting up with Shackie friends, new and old.
    I, too, spent a boatload of dough!
    I haven't even looked at it all again...so it will be like Christmas when I do look it all over.
    It was a tiring day and I'll be hitting the sack very soon now!
    So....'til tomorrow, Shackies.
    Sweet dreams!
    Joanie

We had a blast! Bought TONS of stuff, ate TONS of good food, and laughed our butts off! Joanie had her own cheering section at longhorn! She was so good - she stuck to her diet, and the waitstaff came by our table and did a cheer for her! We are all pooped out from a fun, busy day. Shackies are the most fun!!!!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

HA!
    That was just so funny!
    It almost made skipping bites of the awesome chocolate mousse cake, choc. sauce, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream concoction everyone else shared a wonderful thing!
    sigh.
    Joanie

9. Re: How was the Springfield show today?

Wow, way to go ladies!!! Looks like you had a blast!
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

We did have such a blast!! We met lots of shackies--I think there were 10 of us all together. Joanie made great name badges--beautiful. Lots of people commented on them and some people thought we were vendors. It was a great show. Little things were different--the tables and benches were moved from the food counter area to over near the door. No big deal. I did notice that the make & takes were not free any more. The ones I saw were $1 or $2. I think all the vendors did very well. Of course Joanie and Lnesa and I had to stop into the Michael's near the convention center and shop there too!!! Can you say addiction?????

+ Reply to Thread