+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to be published!

1. Red face I'm going to be published!

After all of the many years I have submitted to magazines and never got a nibble, or interest I stopped submitting assuming I just wasn't the magazines' style or the right fit. No big deal, really, but I admit to feeling a bit of a failure.

ANYWAY...I posted a project on my blog and in a couple of galleries that I've been having fun with and this morning I woke up to find an email from the Editor in Chief of Scrapbooking.com magazine and they want to feature my projects.

I am positively over the moon with excitement! I had no idea that anyone was even looking.

Thanks for letting me share my little milestone. I've had to put up one of those cute "out for publication" on my blog and gallery photos so for now, I can't share it. I'll just say that the stamp I used is from the fabulous HERB EXPRESSIONS set from Stampin' Up! I just love this set.

Re: I'm going to be published!

WOW!
    That's fantastic!
    Did I possibly see that project this morning?
    (lavender related?)
    Congratulations!
    Joanie

Congrads to you!
    shelley

How completely wonderful, Jennifer. People look at blogs and galleries all the time for projects that fit calls. I know we do that at SNR, too. Your work is always top notch, Jennifer. Congrats on the out for pu sign. What a happy day!

Well it's about time someone recognized your fabulous work, Jennifer. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. I can't wait to see your project "in print."
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the card.

7. Re: I'm going to be published!

I really don't understand why YOU haven't been published already. Your cards are all awesome!!

I did get 2 stamps today from Addicted to rubber stamps and they sent me a glossy sheet of samples on it. You have 3 cards on that alone!!! They are advertising Serendipty Stamps and one has a bicycle on it, the other has 3 dresses and the 3rd has different colors of sneakers on it. All are super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Shackretary

You've never been published - I don't believe it! Then it's about time that someone recognized your fabulous talent and gave you the recognition that you deserve.
    Congratulations Jennifer!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

9. Re: I'm going to be published!

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I really don't understand why YOU haven't been published already. Your cards are all awesome!!

I did get 2 stamps today from Addicted to rubber stamps and they sent me a glossy sheet of samples on it. You have 3 cards on that alone!!! They are advertising Serendipty Stamps and one has a bicycle on it, the other has 3 dresses and the 3rd has different colors of sneakers on it. All are super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, Serendipity Stamps sends inserts for Addicted to Rubber Stamps to put in orders which advertises Serendipity stamps through the cards the design team makes. I never knew if/when the fliers are made. Joanie brought this to my attention a couple of months ago. I'm tickled to know you saw a couple of my cards through Serendipity advertising too.

What wonderful news!!! congratulations!!! Enjoy your fame...we can say we knew you "when"...

+ Reply to Thread