+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smooch Spritz Opinion

1. Smooch Spritz Opinion

Have you all tried Smooch Spritz yet? My favorite is Log Cabin, it adds a copper-y shimmer to your project. And a friend showed me how to use Vanilla Smooch and make it any color you want (video on my blog yesterday if you're interested).

But I find, sometimes it's a bit of a challenge to use. I love the little bottles, but they can get clogged. It's an easy fix, just take off the cap and rinse it. But I'm wondering what people think. Inexpensive way to add a pop to your projects, or not easy enough to use?

Catherine
    Last edited by Christie; 06-18-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Re: Smooch Spritz Opinion

I was attracted by the name and bought a couple of bottles. Not the spritz, just the nail polish stuff. Not really sure what to do with it. Just put it on something for an accent??

I love the smooch spritz, I had the logcabin colour sent to me in a design team pack and I love the coverage it gives. I made THIS CARD with it.
    I personally think they are a little expensive for the amount of product you get in the small spray bottle, but I like the effect.
    Sarah

oh, I like that color! I have not tried it yet

5. Re: Smooch Spritz Opinion

I bought two bottles of the nail polish type. To do marble backgrounds.

6. Re: Smooch Spritz Opinion

Got all four of the SU ones. LOVE them. They are expensive for the amount though. I just used the log cabin for several cards this weekend.
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

7. Re: Smooch Spritz Opinion

Stampin' Up is carrying the nailpolish bottle kind in the new catalog that comes out July 1, I'm sure I'll be making a video on it!

Someone gave me a bottle of that smooch stuff that looks like nail polish. I have no idea what to do with it?
    Dee

9. Re: Smooch Spritz Opinion

I've bought 2 bottles the vanilla one and the gold one I think... When I read that it was toxic... did not like that much... I'm really sensitive to odors and with two little kids around... I may just stick with other technics on my projects!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

Pascale- I am pretty sure it is toxic to drink it- but I have used it many times in classes and never had any problems with anybody reacting (and I don't let them drink it!)
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread