+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Missing body parts!

Missing body parts!

Some of you will have noticed that I am getting a bit more "into" colouring lately.
    I have a box of assorted stamped images, mostly obtained through various swaps over the years ( Don't ask me why I bothered to participate in the image swaps when i had no intention of colouring them!!!)
    So I was going through them trying to decide which to colour and use on a card.
    But what is it with these stamp companies - my Bella images are nice, but she has no arms, just sticks. And the Tilda's are cute, but they have no noses or mouths, and I just noticed that they have no fingers either. I actually thought the first one I saw was wearing mittens!
    Are there any images out there that aren't mssing various body parts ?
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Re: Missing body parts!

I know what you mean. I generally don't like the faces with no mouths. Some of them are cute, but I don't go crazy over them. Wierd, eh?

I know what you mean. I tend to stay away from people images because I think they often look distorted.

haha, funny isn't it? I HAVE to draw mouths on the magnolias..I just can't stand it not having a mouth. I brake for stamps has s good people images..all body parts included. Starving artist has some too. When I think of others I'll add them

5. Re: Missing body parts!

My Favorite Things has some adorable images in ther "Pure Innocence" line. The mouths are small but they aren't missing any body parts!

http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=54
    ~Cindy
    My Blog: Ramblings from my Rubber Room
    http://cindysrubberroom.blogspot.com/

I don't understand the companies that cut the whole head off- I think it is MFT
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I don't understand the companies that cut the whole head off- I think it is MFT
    I know, when I first saw those I said no way..now I have a couple! lol

Quote Originally Posted by limeyscrapper View Post
    Some of you will have noticed that I am getting a bit more "into" colouring lately.
    I have a box of assorted stamped images, mostly obtained through various swaps over the years ( Don't ask me why I bothered to participate in the image swaps when i had no intention of colouring them!!!)
    So I was going through them trying to decide which to colour and use on a card.
    But what is it with these stamp companies - my Bella images are nice, but she has no arms, just sticks. And the Tilda's are cute, but they have no noses or mouths, and I just noticed that they have no fingers either. I actually thought the first one I saw was wearing mittens!
    Are there any images out there that aren't mssing various body parts ?
    Chris, you are too, too funny! I'm with you on the missing body parts. I think many of them are cute, but I like mouths! And arms and legs! AND HEADS! LOL!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Check out this site -- she has all of the requisite body parts -- and they are really cute!
    http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/i...tug4fsuup7vke2

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

10. Re: Missing body parts!

LOL.....I also can't stand to have missing body parts when drawing an image.....it appears I'm not the only one.

+ Reply to Thread