+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bummed at the lack of assistance from shack hosts:(

bummed at the lack of assistance from shack hosts:(

i sent them a forth e-mail on the 2nd of june with some files for them to try to upload to the gallery for me. they responded with a thanks for that, we'll look into it on the 4th but nothing since then should i e-mail again or just give up do you think?

2. Re: bummed at the lack of assistance from shack hosts:(

Can Sarah do this for you? Or Christie??
    The Shackretary

Re: bummed at the lack of assistance from shack hosts:(

I would email again!!

Kirsty, send them to me. You have my email
    Sarah

I'm disappointed to hear this. Business for them must be great!!!

6. Re: bummed at the lack of assistance from shack hosts:(

We’re a bit surprised by your post. We have already had several email communications together so certainly you can contact us further as we work through resolving the problem.

We have spent considerable time trying to figure out the problem. Everything with your account is setup correctly as in testing we are able to upload other images to your gallery without error. It still appears that the problem is specific to your image files and we are trying to determine what is different about your image files that is causing the error. We have very limited technical resources so if we cannot resolve an issue directly we have to get help from someone more technically knowledgeable.

We have not forgotten or neglected this issue and will be communicating with you directly on our further attempts to figure this out. You are always welcome and encourage to contact us directly if you have concerns or additional information to get this resolved.

i'm sorry you are surprised by my disappointment. I just feel more than 3 weeks is a long time with no communication from you and I didn't want to 'bug' you with incessant e-mails as I'm sure you have other goings-on in your lives! I just wanted advice from the ladies here. thank you for your continued work.

+ Reply to Thread