+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

1. Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

Good news about the improvements. Security is very important and the continuation of all the crafting friendships that have been formed.
    Nice to know we have a choice about the advertising. I know I personally want to continue to pay for ad free membership.......adverts here would drive me mad.
    Thanks for all the info

Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

I think this a really good compromise re: advertising, Can't wait to see the changes
    Sarah

I have also asked the ShackHosts to keep us informed on the Yahoo Shackie Updates site.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shackieupdates/
    If you are not a member there it might be a good idea to join now.
    That way if we are down for some time we will have a way of contacting them and be reassured about what is going on....I know I worry after half a day!!!
    Sarah

4. Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

Thank you for the update and for the improvements to come
    Cat

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

This all sounds real good... and at a bargain price! Thanks stamp shack hosts for keeping us in the loop.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

I applaud your frankness and your plans. I am excited to see the changes. I know myself that I would not mind MINIMAL or inobtrusive advertising -- sidebar banner ads would be fine with me -- but I'm not sure if the other long-time members would agree. Just a thought.

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Thanks for making improvements and keeping us up to date! I was so afraid you were going to say-we were closing.

i think it's nice that you are letting us know of changes prior to them changing!! thanks for keeping us informed and keeping the shack alive and well!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I am with Nancy side bars and top banners don't bother me at all. I only dislike the pop up windows that are annoying as all get out. I really appreciate you letting us know in advance what is going on. I will continue to be a paying member here for a long time.

Cindy

My Blog

I agree with all above. I really feel better now that we know what will happen. I believe the changes you are making will be an improvement. I look forward to really enjoying them. Thank you for all the work you are doing.

+ Reply to Thread