+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

Good plan, Sarah!
    LOL
    Joanie

2. Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

Thanks Sarah. I double checked that I had all mine. I jotted it all down after the first post just in case
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

3. Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

Thanks for all you do! I think you have found a great compromise to it all! Thanks also for all the hard work with all the technical stuff that need to be worked on with this site! I know how time consuming and complicated it could be!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

4. Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

This all sounds great. I like the compromise idea of ad for the guests and junior members. Seems fair to me. I look forward to seeing all of the new and enhanced features. Thanks!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

5. Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

UPDATE

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are still working to upgrade the swap board so we can complete the overall upgrade process. The swap board has been much more challenging than expected, but our programmer is making progress. We're hoping to have this wrapped up in the next two to three weeks.

We're excited about the enhancements coming to The Stamp Shack. Thank you for your continued support and patience through this process.

6. Re: Stamp Shack Maintenance and Major Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by ShackHost View Post
    UPDATE

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are still working to upgrade the swap board so we can complete the overall upgrade process. The swap board has been much more challenging than expected, but our programmer is making progress. We're hoping to have this wrapped up in the next two to three weeks.
    Now that you mention it, I guess the folks that were here when the shack first opened will not be surprised that the swap board is a "special project". We waited a L-O-N-G time for it to be specially developed for us during phase one. It was a real celebration when it was fully functioning. Hats off to your programer that they are to make positive progress this quickly!

Thank you for the update!
    This will be so wonderful when all is completed.
    Joanie

I agree-thanks for the update and working on the swap board! I do remember how anxious we were for it in the beginning.

Well, knock on wood, I haven't even noticed the upgrade was actually happening! Other than an occasional extra minute logging onto the site some days, and I just attributed it to my sometimes slow computer and internet connection. I didn't think it had even started happening yet. And all with no down time, pretty cool.

Kathy

Where have I been? I didn't even see this or realize it was happening....I hope it's all going well as I haven't noticed aything.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

+ Reply to Thread