+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Watching Big Brother?

Anyone Watching Big Brother?

It's on tonight. There is quite a bit of "characters" this season. Who do you think is the sabatoire? I'm not sure yet. But it is quite interesting how the house is reacting to this person being in the house. We find out tomorrow night who it is.
    shelley

Re: Anyone Watching Big Brother?

I most definitely am. It's my all time favorite reality show. I don't have a fix on who the saboteur is yet but I think it may be Kathy.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    I most definitely am. It's my all time favorite reality show. I don't have a fix on who the saboteur is yet but I think it may be Kathy.

Do you remember where she was when the lights went out? I don't remember if she was on the couch or not? She did get stuck in the caramel goup, and went so slow looking for the teeth, her team mates were complaining. Didn't she also keep failing off the rope to swing across ?
    So you may be on to something. We'll see tonigt with the POV competition.
    shelley

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

My most fav show of all time!!! I think it's the smart guy with all the tats.

What do you think of last nights eposide? Pretty interesting!
    shelley

I'm watching it. Don't like the whole sabatour thing. It's the word, i guess. Don't know who my fave is yet.
    Kim

I knew there would be a "showmance" but not so quickly. I really like Rachel and Brendon ... so far and hope that Rachel is not evicted yet. I'm not too happy with Annie (or Britney for that matter). I hope that Annie is evicted and that she is the saboteur so she looses out on everything. (Joanne, that's mean -- she never did anything to you!!!)
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I think Kathy is the Sabetour personally. Also, I think Kathy and that other blonde are related like the clue said last night from the Sabetour. They have the exact same blonde hair and although they haven't really talked or been shown on air talking, they are always sitting next to each other.

So what did you think of last nights eposide????????????
    shelley

yes, not saying anything.
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread