+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

Re: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

WOW so jealous of you all. You suppose I could get them to build a store in NC???? Alright maybe that is a stretch.

Cindy

My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    I'm so jealous. I'm on summer vacation and would have been able to drive the 8 hours there but I had nobody to take care of my dog (it's a LONG story) so...Here I sit at the computer. I'm so bummed.

Have fun in the Sherraton. It's my favorite hotel because of the cozy sheets and the cozy beds and the awesome bathrooms and great decorating I've been in so hopefully you have a great one too.

Kerry
    I'd make a road trip with you Kerry!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    I'm so jealous. I'm on summer vacation and would have been able to drive the 8 hours there but I had nobody to take care of my dog (it's a LONG story) so...Here I sit at the computer. I'm so bummed.

Have fun in the Sherraton. It's my favorite hotel because of the cozy sheets and the cozy beds and the awesome bathrooms and great decorating I've been in so hopefully you have a great one too.

Kerry
    The "Sherri"-ton is privately held by the Thacker's. They do have great bathrooms and the decorating is awesome. I will report back tomorrow when I wake up about the bed and the sheets!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

How cool that you all get to get together and go to a rubber show!! Have fun y'all!

Kathy

us too!! only the service here at the sherri-ton isn't quite up to snuff. is there a shearton close by?

{click above for my craft blog!}

now I am seriously jealous I missed the pun before I thought you guys were at a hotel. I am going to be watching soccer and the gang is going to be stamping. <sniff>

Cindy

My Blog

Have a blast everybody! I can't wait to see pics! I'll be thinking of you having fun while I work all weekend....Big Sigh........Is it wrong to be so jealous? LOL!
    Dee

8. Re: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

We are off to do some serious stamp shopping today. We (Chelsea, Angie, Mary, Lesa and Joanie) are meeting up with Ellie, Patty and Michelle and going to Enchanted Cottage and Stampers Alley. They will LOVE LOVE LOVE Enchanted Cottage as they have about 35,000 stamps although it seems like they have 100,000 .
    The Shackretary

OMG! 35,000 stamps! That sounds so cool!! Have fun and don't forget to breathe! I would love to see a picture of that too.
    Dee

10. Re: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

Oh geez...Now I am even more jealous! You lucky ducks. I'd like to come stay at that Sherriton too...

Kerry

+ Reply to Thread