+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

I can't believe that I made this work out! It's Rubber Stamping FATE!!!

A few months ago Sherri sent me a note telling me that I need to come to NC this weekend for the convention. I used to travel to Raleigh NC for business all the time but I am on a new project and never get out to NC any more ... so I knew it probably would not work.

Last week one of my co-workers announced that he was going to Raleigh on Thursday and he thought it would be a good idea for me to travel with him due to the topics relating to my new project. OMG!!! I put 2+2 together and realized it was the same weekend that Sherri wanted me out in NC for!!! It was fate!!!

I told my husband that I HAD to travel for work and the fate story and said it was my DESTINY to be in NC for the weekend and that he MUST let me stay!!! Well how could he say no to Rubber Stamping FATE!!! He totally rolled his eyes!

So Sherri and I have kept it a secret all week ... I think this was very hard for her! And then today I hear that Angie and Cute Mom are showing up and staying at Hotel Sherriton with me ... Oh How Fun!!!

Anyway ... I hope the work part of my trip tomorrow goes by fast ... I can not wait to get in the car and drive the 2 hours to see my Shackie friends!!! Brafford Street in Concord here I come!

And to think .... somehow I really have little to no expenses for the trip since I tied it into my work trip! It truly is FATE!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Re: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

We are SOOOOO happily surprised you will be with us!
    You cannot argue with Rubber Stamping Fate...that's for sure!
    Can't wait to see you and give you hugs 'up close!'
    haha
    Joanie

3. Re: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

Its 5:24 am and I am too excited to sleep. I already have the blackberry cobbler cooking in the oven. HA See you soon.
    The Shackretary

Oh this is soooo exciting! I can't wait to meet you!!!
    I am actually in Raleigh yesterday and today (Thurs). This afternoon I will head home then back to Winston tomorrow afternoon.

What fun! It was indeed meant to be!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

How exciting! Enjoy your time with meeting up with everyone!
    shelley

Chelsea, I know you will all have a wonderful time together. Keep us up-to-date with pictures and all the fun action.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

It is fate! Have fun and say hi to everyone. Sherri has already made cobbler.
    Kim

I know you will have a ball! Yes, you absolutely were meant to be there with your Shackie sisters!
    Sarah

10. Re: I am Crashing the NC Party!!!

You have a WONDERFUL time but I'm sooooo jealous!!! It is fate, no question about it. Glad hubby saw the light!!

+ Reply to Thread