+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from Chicago

1. Newbie from Chicago

Hi all ... I'm from the Chicago suburbs and have been stamping for over 10 years now. Used to sell Creative Memories, but I needed the freedom of being able to use whatever I wanted, so while I still support CM, I don't work for them. I'm also an avid scrapbooker. Love to spend my Friday or Saturday nights at Archiver's crops, it's just not enough time.

I love all kinds of stamping companies - seems that they're always coming out with new ones. I love to color, whether it's with prismas/gamsol or my new obsession, Copics. Always like to try new techniques to take me outside my box.

Looking forward to finding my way around this forum and meeting new stamping friends.

2. Re: Newbie from Chicago

Hi and welcome You'll have fun here...
    Cat

Re: Newbie from Chicago

hi Collette, welcome to the stamp shack! I'm Cindi from maine, it's nice to meet you. jump right in and join the fun..feel free to ask if you have any questions

Hi Collette, I'm very happy to meet you. I'm Patty from Connecticut. I know you will really love it here. There's tons of inspiration and all wonderful people. Just jump right in and get inky!!!

Welcome to the Stamp Shack!!
    Mary

6. Re: Newbie from Chicago

Hi Collette! Glad to have you here. You sound just like me! I used to sell CM but got so bored with being CM only. I think it taught me how to be careful with my scrapbooks and to only use high-quality items, but I'm so glad to be away from the idea that only CM makes safe items for your photos.

Oh, and by the way, I'm Charity in NC.

7. Re: Newbie from Chicago

Hi Colette. Welcome to the Shack. You're at the right place here if you love ALL stamps and my favorite things...Copics. Hope to see you chatting and sharing your stamped cards and projects in the gallery.

PS...Your beautiful name gave me bittersweet memories of a family friend who recently passed away of brain cancer...Boo hoo...

Kerry

Hi Colette. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. You'll find lots of friendly and creative stampers here. I'm Joanne from western Tennessee.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Hello and welcome!
    shelley

hi colette. nice to meet you. i'm kirsty from south australia.

+ Reply to Thread